URPE at the EEA Meetings
The Eastern Economic Association holds an annual conference, usually in late February or March, in various cities on the eastern seaboard of the United States. URPE is once again sponsoring panels at the Easterns. This will be the eighth annual "URPE@Easterns" program in recent years.
The 2014 conference will be held at the Boston Park Plaza March 6 - 9, 2014.
For questions about the meetings, contact the URPE at Easterns coordinator Armagan Gezici.
- The deadline for proposals for individual papers or complete panels is November 15, 2013.
- RULES for submissions to URPE at EEA:
1. All presenters must be dues-paying URPE members by the time of the deadline (November 15, 2013)
2. URPE membership is not a requirement for discussants
3. Eastern Economics Association membership criteria apply (see Eastern Economic Association Conference page for further details for EEA criteria)
- For more information about submitting papers see the call for papers.
See the Eastern Economic Association website for general logistical information about the conference.